Connie's Appalachian Hike

A web history of my training, preparation and history of my Appalachian hike adventure. Then any other hiking tales I like to add.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Ankle Check

I had a check of my broken ankle on the 21st. More Xrays were taken and the ankle looks good. My only complaint is that the stuffing feels like its rubbing the skin at the back of my ankle and the achilles tendon raw. The doctor didn't seem to think it was a problem. He insisted that there is plenty of padding in the cast. I have another check on March 3rd. I'll see how it feels then. There really isn't any pain in the ankle any more unless I hit it on something or, in vain efforts to move my foot inside the cast to escape the very annoying rubbing, twist it too much. I have been feeling very blue the last few days. My inability to do pretty much anything is really starting to get me down. Randy has been a gem, waiting on me hand and foot but he doesn't water my plants right. Or turn them. He does drive me places when I need to go somewhere, which since Monday has been everyday. I guess this is enough whining for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home