Connie's Appalachian Hike

A web history of my training, preparation and history of my Appalachian hike adventure. Then any other hiking tales I like to add.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

End Of January Update

I set a goal at the beginning of the month to exercise and lose weight. I have managed the exercise part but have not lost any weight. I'll try harder next month. I have been using ace bandages on my ankles and have noticed some improvement in the swelling. I can actually find my ankle bones now. I will continue the bandage routine to see if I can decrease the swelling even more. As for exercise, I have been increasing the difficulty level since mid-December. I stay in my target heart range even during the weight lifting part of my routine. I had a blood test a week ago and noticed that my blood pressure is down so the exercise is having a positive effect even without the weight loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home