Connie's Appalachian Hike

A web history of my training, preparation and history of my Appalachian hike adventure. Then any other hiking tales I like to add.

Monday, December 20, 2004

December Exercising

Well then, I joined the Gloversville YMCA. A good investment. It being December and holiday time, I've only been able to go 3 times each week but even so, it's worth it. I've tried just about everything now except the racquetball court. I went today and worked out on the CYBEX equipment. I managed two circuits. Then 24 minutes on an exercise bike. I need to up the level again on that. I'm not working hard enough. I feel so good when I exercise, I wonder why I keep stopping. No weight loss yet but again, it being the holiday season, I think just maintaining is a success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home