Connie's Appalachian Hike

A web history of my training, preparation and history of my Appalachian hike adventure. Then any other hiking tales I like to add.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

End of August

I'm mostly recovered from my 10 mile hike on Aug 14th. My 2nd left toe is still horribly bruised but no longer hurts. I bought new sneakers and new light hikers in a larger size to prevent damaging the feet again. My heel tendons still don't want to stretch properly and cause me some pain when I get up from sitting a few minutes. I have to face up to the fact that a hike on the N-P trail is not going to happen this year. Randy and I head off to Arizona next week. I will do a little hiking there but at least at this point, we have no plans to do any major hiking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home