Connie's Appalachian Hike

A web history of my training, preparation and history of my Appalachian hike adventure. Then any other hiking tales I like to add.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Diet and Exercice 2nd week

I did well my 1st week of my renewed diet and exercise program. I lost a kilogram (2.2 pounds). Unfortunately, I backslid Wednesday night and Thursday so haven't progressed as I had hoped. Still, I don't officially weigh in till Monday so I have a chance to drop a pound if I stick with the program.

I have hooked up with a group going snow shoeing on Sunday the 15th up near Indian Lake NY. I'm a novice snow shoer so I hope the trek isn't too difficult. However, it will burn a lot of calories and be great fun. The only issue is the weather. While it's been warm and clear the last few days, of course on Sunday that all changes. Cold and very windy is the prediction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home