Connie's Appalachian Hike

A web history of my training, preparation and history of my Appalachian hike adventure. Then any other hiking tales I like to add.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Day 2006

Got up this morning and weighed in. Can't start the new year without it. Noticed after checking that I weighed 3 Kg less than this time last year. OK! Great start, now for another 50 lbs. I am determined to drop the weight that I suspect is hindering my feet from healing. Also, since I am leading a 4H project on hiking and backpacking, I need to be able to do the hiking that goes along with it. I need to keep my eye on the prize here; Fitness, health and lots of time in the great outdoors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Cockrell said...

Hey Juicy Fruit,
Read several of your entries, looks like you really get into your job. Thanks for cruising thru my blog and leaving a note.

January 13, 2006 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home