Connie's Appalachian Hike

A web history of my training, preparation and history of my Appalachian hike adventure. Then any other hiking tales I like to add.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Tiger Bomber Leaves the Trail

My AT Tiger Bomber group mate, Super Slacker, had to leave the trail. Her Trail Journal entries at: http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=216687 tell the tale. We all met on Tuesday the 8th in the evening at the Hiker Hostel to say hi to each other and catch up. Super Slacker was going to hit the trail early, much earlier than the rest of us were going to be able to get there. I spent the 9th and 10th, hoping we could catch up to her, as she was slack packing the trail and I was thinking we could catch her at some point. It turns out we missed her the 1st day as she was seriously injured and dropped out due to broken wrist.

I will miss her upbeat trail journal entries and beautiful pictures. I wish her and her husband, Apteryx, all the best in his quest to finish the CDT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home