Connie's Appalachian Hike

A web history of my training, preparation and history of my Appalachian hike adventure. Then any other hiking tales I like to add.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hiking the AT in West Virginia Pt 1

Well, I drove to Shepardstown West Virginia to meet Wendy Pacek (Tiger Bomber), the organizer of the AT Hiking Group, Wendy's Tiger Bombers. That was Monday the 18th. We had a nice chat all evening and a good meal then to bed. Next morning at 6am I was up and at'em cause we're meeting Denny, Wendy's beau (Katahdin Kid, for breakfast before they drop me off for a 2 day hike across WVA from Snicker's Gap to the ATC HQ in Harper's Ferry. I am typing this from the ATC HQ where they have internet access for hikers. I'll do a journal entry about the 2 day hike later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home